Friday 20 April 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box - April - Radiance

It's always an exciting day when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box arrives. April's box is all about Radiance.  So what's inside:


OMG how pretty is that! And WOW!


And for a closer look..


I was super excited to see a full size MONO Naturoils Rose & Cucumber Cleansing Oil (20ml - £20) which has been on the wishlist a while. The cleansing oil will deeply but gently clean the skin, soothing and balancing while nourishing the skin. The range is infused with high vibrational healing energies of crystals and gemstones and this one uses Clear Quartz. A review will follow on this one for sure! Also included is a trial size of their Facial Steam from founder, Tracy.


Anita Grant is such a lovely brand. I first tried it back in April 2013 (and these two sample products were ones I selected!) See my review HERE. I'm looking forward to revisiting both of these (I also love the new simple, plain but stylish packaging). Coconut Rosewood Dry Oil (£2.99) and Organic Vanilla Cocoa Body Butter (£3.45).


Squeals, a new to me brand! This is one of the reasons beauty boxes excite me! Wild Source Apothecary is small batch skincare carefully formulated with love, care and attention to detail. The Radiance Mask (30ml - £15) is a blend of pink and kaolin clay with organic fruit extracts. It will exfoliate and rejuvenate, minimising pores and balancing sebum. A full review will follow.


From Naissance we have their 100% pure Certified Organic Cold Pressed Organic Rosehip Oil (I couldn't find a size on the bottle but it's worth £8.99). Use it on your skin or hair or to formulate your own facial serum!


Last but not least is a 30ml Green People trial size (30ml - £4) of their Quinoa & Calendula Shower Gel which is scented with Sweet Orange & Ginger.

A fabulous box! As ever there are discount codes included for some of the brands. Sign up for April's box NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment