Sunday 15 April 2018

Sisley Beauty Subscription: April - Hair Rituel

As you'll know I signed up last month to Sisley's Beauty Subscription (which costs £35 for six months or £70 for twelve months including p&p) See my thoughts on it HERE. This month is entitled "Hair Rituel" and inside are sample sachets (5) of the newish hair care range. It's a real treat to be able to try the range (I'm hoping I don't love it...as products start at £49.50!) It's said to be luxurious "skincare" for the hair.

As ever the products are popped in a little Sisley branded bag (which is ideal for holidays or storing samples).



Inside is:

Revitalizing Volumising Shampoo 8ml
Revitalizing Smoothing Shampoo 8ml
Restructuring Conditioner 8ml
Regenerating Hair Care Mask 8ml
Precious Hair Care Oil 1ml

I'll let you know my thoughts in an upcoming empties posts when I've had the chance to try them. Is the Sisley Beauty Subscription something you'd sign up to? Or are you already?

No comments:

Post a Comment