Saturday 16 December 2017

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Merry Christmas December Box

Now this is what a Christmas beauty box should look like! It made my heart sing and really excited me. The December boxes are now sold out but you can sign up for January now (£21 plus £3.95 p&p).


It was packaged up so beautifully too - and included two extra treats!




So what's inside:


From BRYT Skincare there is a full size Night Cream (£18.50 - 50ml) and a sample sachet of their Day Moisturiser. This is a brand which is known to me but I've never tried any of the products (excited).


This is only my 2nd try from Siskyn Skincare and I'm looking forward to testing out their Grapefruit & Sweet Fennel Toning Body Oil (£9 - 30ml) which smells mouthwatering! 


From well loved bodhi & birch there is a 50ml travel size of their Ylang-Ylang Incensa Sensual Bath & Shower Therapy (£5.50). See my review HERE.


I recently tried NARLOA and can tell you that their Mandarin Cleansing Oil (£12.50 - 50ml) is gorgeous. See my review HERE.


The final items is a mini Rudolph's Nose Pore Refiner from The Konjac Sponge Company (£6.99) which is a cute little Christmas edition.

And we also received some fabby extras..


From Lilian Jones a gorgeous cinnamon swirl tealight candle which smells divine and from Truffle Pig, a handmade dark chocolate orange, raspberry and rose chocolate bar.


Thanks so much Paula for a wonderful Christmas subscription box!

No comments:

Post a Comment