Sunday 10 December 2017

Shopping my Stash #95


Here's what I've been reaching for this week:

From Skin Shop I've been testing out their Xmas Spice Rub Boswellia & Commiphora Joint Rub* which is great for reducing pain and inflammation caused by arthritis and stiff joints. I've got a problem with one of my knees (after a fall a few years ago) and I've found this cream really does help with the pain. It costs £9.95 for 100ml and you can pick it up HERE.

This Lemon & Lime Lip Balm from Minyara is just fab! If you want one hurry as there are only a few left in the shop currently. It deeply nourishes the lips and the lemon & lime flavour gives it a zesty taste. Made with local beeswax, sweet almond oil, cocoa butter and essential oils.

SkinOwl's Geranium Beauty Drops are just fantastic (I received them from my friend Julie as a gift) and I definitely want to try more from the range. They are suitable for combination, dehydrated, dull and lacklustre skin. The drops brighten, nourish and revitalise adding radiance and glow. I either use them alone or put a few drops in my moisturiser.  Love!

I've been testing out a few of the new products from ishga (I'm already a huge fan of the brand and you can see my previous review of a selection of their skincare HERE).

ishga organic seaweed body wash (£17.50 - 250ml)* makes for an invigorating and uplifting morning shower. The wash is made with an organic coconut oil base which hydrates and nourishes the skin along with moisturising and bio-degradable oil extracted from the palm fruit kernel and fruit acids which creates an all natural foam. The essential oils used are lemongrass, juniper berry, geranium and lavender.

My skin is absolutely loving ishga organic invigorating body oil (£35 - 100ml)* which deeply nourishes and moisturises. Made with sustainably sourced Scottish seaweed which contains Vitamins A, C and E along with trace elements and amino acids. The oil firms, regenerates, detoxifies and nourishes. It can also help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

Organic House Relax & Sleep Room Spray (£17 - 30ml)* is just instantly soothing and calming. It's perfect to help you drop off to sleep but also great for calming frazzled nerves in the run up to Christmas. The blend is relaxing and is perfect to help you unwind. 100% Organic Flower Waters are blended with essential oils of Lavender and Vetiver.

What have you been reaching for this week?

*complimentary

No comments:

Post a Comment