Friday 8 December 2017

Christmas Gift Ideas: Candles & Diffusers

Here are my ideas for gifting:





Beatitude's Christmas Comfort Candle* (200g - £30) is one of the nicest "Christmas" scented candles I've tried. It blends the original comfort candle (geranium, clementine, lavender and eucalyptus) with clove, cardamon & cinnamon and eco soy wax. It burns evenly and has a great throw. Highly recommend!



JOIK's Hot Chocolate Soy Wax Candle** (145g - £13.50) quite literally smells good enough to eat! See my review HERE.



The St Eval's Sea Salt Candle is one of my all time favourites (45hrs burn time - £9.46). See my review HERE.



Birch & Brook Library Scented Candle* (£38 - 40 hours burn time) I absolutely adore this "book" and "library" inspired scented candle. See my review HERE.




[M] Botanicals Rose Oud Soy Wax Candle (£15)* is one of my favourite candles I've tried this year. See my review HERE.



Amphora Aromatics Orange & Clove Reed Diffuser Kit* (£13.50) is one of the best reed diffusers I've tried. See my review HERE (it lasted six weeks using all the reeds and is such excellent value for money).

Are any of these on your wishlist?

*complimentary
**sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

No comments:

Post a Comment